Typically Tropical Villas Antigua, Ltd.
“Property Management Programs”
We are here so that you don’t have to be!
• Have you invested in a property on the beautiful, tropical island of Antigua?
• Are you looking for professional, reliable help in maintaining your property?
• Are you interested in achieving an income to cover your investment?
If your answer to any of these questions is yes, then we can be of help to you!
We provide easy, hassle free and professional programs for each individual property. And, should you wish to achieve an income, we will advertise your property on the following websites:
(Short term rental commission would be 20% and long term is 20%.) In our estimation you can achieve a minimum of 20 weeks a year rental income.
Our primary goal at Typically Tropical Villas Antigua, Ltd. is excellence of service.
We will provide you with a worry free experience in owning a villa in a foreign country. We realize that remote ownership adds significant and stressful challenges to the care and maintenance of your property. These challenges can be addressed by our talented, dedicated and professional team based right here in Antigua.
The smell of freshly cut flowers and the aroma of tropical fruits caress your senses as you enter your home. We make returning here very special every time. You can guarantee, whether you are with friends or family, that your home is always immaculate and welcoming. We pride ourselves in taking care of your tropical landscaped gardens and your shimmering pools. We can arrange everything you will ever need to keep your home in perfect condition, just as the first day you stepped inside it. Rest, relax spend your valuable time doing the things you want to do, and we will take care of the rest.
An easy, hassle free, and professional program is provided for each individual property. Our rental program is excellent and will provide you with an income to talk about. We believe that when you invest in the tropical paradise of Antigua, you should get a substantial return on your property, through rentals, as well as property appreciation. This is our mission and we will exceed your expectations everyday. Our excellent service is of the highest standard.
Please find below a list of services included in our management programs.
As our primary goal is excellence of service, for each and every one of our clients, we will, without question, arrange a management program to suit your individual needs. Our current rates for individual programs, which are dependent upon size and regularity of services etc., start from as little as $50.00US per month.
• Procuring tenants and collecting rent and security deposits.
• Arranging transportation from airport to villa, if required.
• Greeting guests with the key at the villa.
• Providing monthly statements of account, detailing costs incurred and funds paid to homeowner.
• Depositing rental income into Local Bank Account OR International Bank
(a 40usd transfer fee is charged for international transfers)
• Paying of Utility bills to either APUA or CDAL on homeowners behalf.
• Bi-weekly Property inspection by a Manager and the findings of the inspection reported back to the owners.
• For Long Term Rentals only – A Comprehensive Inventory of property, to be signed by new
tenant on 1st day in the rented accommodation and signed by Typically Tropical Villas, Antigua.
• For Long Term Rentals only – Inventory checked on tenant’s departure/end of contract before
security deposit is refunded.
• For Short Term Rentals – Credit Card details (VISA & MASTERCARD ACCEPTED) will be taken and
held as a deposit against any damages to the property or $500US.
• Supplying tenants with useful information on tours, activities, Jolly Harbour and Antigua in general.
• Organize maid service for tenants if required. On short term rentals maids are provided once per
week as standard in the tenant’s package. This is the owner’s responsibility and so the cost will be
deducted from the rental. (N.B The maid cost is currently between $100 EC for a normal clean and
$150 EC for a complete exit clean)
• Long Term contracts state that it is the tenant’s responsibility to pay for a departure clean by our
maid in order that the property is left in what we feel is an ‘as found’ condition; this cost is
• Organizing a maintenance team to be at hand when required by the owners. Owners, in the first
instance, shall have the right to use their own maintenance team provided that the work is carried
out a) in a reasonable time frame and b) to an acceptable standard. Should the owners use their
own team, Typically Tropical Villas. will not be responsible for organizing, or inspection of, the said
works. Any maintenance organized by the Manager will be charged to the owner and may also be
subject to an added surcharge of up to 10% for the manager to organize and oversee the work,
ensuring that it is completed to an acceptable standard.
• Preparing for Hurricane weather in the best way possible for each property. This includes bringing in
outside furniture, securing and locking down of the property and lowering the hurricane shutters.
• Swimming Pool Maintenance will be carried out once a week. For any work considered necessary on
the pools i.e. filter change, the Owner will be notified and payment required before the work commences.
• The Garden will be maintained on a Bi Weekly basis. Should extra plants be requested or deemed
necessary this will be at the Owners expense.
FOR A QUOTE CALL OR EMAIL US DIRECT:
Office / Fax: +1 (268) 561-6184